Tutor Team Application 2017
Open call for the Brush Letter Practice Guide Tutor Team.
- Are you a brush lettering lover?
- Do you enjoy sharing tips and techniques?
- Are you addicted to sharing your lettering on Instagram?
- Do you love to teach?
Apply to be a part of the tutor team!I'm looking for a variety of letterers who use (and love) the practice pages from the Brush Letter Practice Guide or any of the Gone Brushy sets. You can be someone who works with a bristled paintbrush (like I do), a brush marker, or even an iPad!
- You must have a blog or active social media presence (with accounts set to public).
- You do NOT need to be a highly skilled letterer, just willing to share your journey with practicing and share what you learn along the way.
- Showcase practice pages in use with photos or video.
- Share your original posts on social media at least 4 times per month.
- If you have a blog, create one original blog post every two months.
- Share new products from the shop with shop previews or by re-posting existing material onto social media, whenever possible.
- When sharing, link back to the main shop page (www.brushletterpracticeguide.com) or to the specific product page.
- Commit to a 6-month term from May 1, 2017 through October 31, 2017.
- Any ready-to-download practice page sets from my shop at www.brushletterpracticeguide.com at no charge.
- Custom practice pages from the Build Your Own Practice Kit page at a 50% discount.
- Affiliate commission at a rate of 40% on all sales you refer using your unique link. (You can sign up to become an affiliate here right now, regardless of your selection to the tutor team).
How to Apply
- Fill out and submit the form below before 11:59pm Pacific Time on April 24, 2017.
- Applications will be reviewed and selected. Tutors will be notified via email by April 28, 2017.
- Selected tutors will be publicly announced on May 1, 2017.